Our unique, challenging internships equip students with skills in data visualization, business analytics and web application creation. Our past interns have been offered full-time positions at Lion Graph and other firms.
This role is loosely structured and requires tremendous effort on the part of the intern. They will be pressed to learn as quickly as possible while searching for ways to create value for our clients. We are looking for self starters, people who are comfortable with ambiguity, and those that don’t mind taking risks and making mistakes.
This role will allow you to work remotely and largely dictate your own schedule. It’s flexible, fun and you will learn a ton.
The position is unpaid, but opportunities to earn money might be possible on specific projects. The internship will go from May to August of 2019.
Applications close April 20th.
- Be able to work up to 10 hours per week throughout the length of the internship
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently without much oversight
- Previous experience in Tableau or Knack a plus!